Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Evolution of Force12

So big things are happening in the world of Force12, with many new projects on the go. The new equipment has definitely been worth the investment so far, with requests pouring in for images. Its great to finally be getting some recognition for my work, especially amongst the athletes I shoot, alongside the media. I havn't had much opportunity to shoot any specific events lately, but been focusing more on assignments for paying customers, some of which I will post shortly.

In the meantime, check out the latest (May / June) issue of Mountain Biker magazine, where you will see some of my work from the Momentum Health KZN cup series, and the MTN Cascades Nationals. Also keep an eye out for the new issue, where I will have some work in the Mountain Biker, as well as the BMXr sections!

I have had many requests from people to see my images that I shoot at events, but until now I had not found an efficient way of posting whole albums on the web. I am busy experimenting with a new photo hosting site, which will allow me to upload a whole event, with the best pics being saved for here. Once I have shot a particular event, I will post a link and some images here, keeping the blog very much alive!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment